GOLD REED DIFFUSER
Reed diffusers are an easy-to-use, low-effort, and fire-free means of obtaining consistent aromas in any area. Our diffuser reeds are crafted from top-grade, ethically sourced rattan reeds. They absorb the mixture and transport it up, and the ensuing evaporation process releases the scent molecules and fills the space with fragrance.
7 Black Rattan Reeds
1 6oz Glass Diffuser
1 Gold / Silver Collar
1. To use the reed diffuser, remove the plastic plug and place reeds inside.
2. Place the reed diffuser on a coaster or tray to keep oil drips from damaging your surface.
3. Place in a well ventilated area to ensure fragrance circulation.
4. To refresh the fragrance, carefully flip the reeds every 3-4 days.
* Keep away from pets, children and flammable objects. Wash hands promptly if you come in contact with the oil.
CANDLE CARE TIPS
Make sure that the top surface of the wax melts all the way to the edge of the candle before extinguishing the flame — this may take between 1 to 4 hours after lighting.
1. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times.
2. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to form a full melt pool before extinguishing.
3. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a safe flat surface, keep it out of drafts, and NEVER leave it unattended while lit.
PROPER CANDLE CARE PROMOTES LONGER BURN TIME.