Our car diffusers take car fragrance to a whole new level! Can be used in your car, office space, closet, etc.
1. To use remove the wooden bottle lid and plastic stopper, then tighten the lid back on.
2. Tip bottle upside down for 1-2 seconds to allow the fragrance to absorb into the wooden lid. Do not over saturate.
3. Replace plastic stopper and lid then hang in your car or in your home.
4. When scent fades, repeat steps 1-3 to freshen the fragrance making sure not to spill the oil.
*Don't obscure driver’s visibility or view of instruments.
*Don't leave bottle lying on a surface, hang at all times or leakage will occur.
*Keep diffuser out of the reach of children and pets.
*Avoid contact with face, eyes, textiles and furnishings.
CANDLE CARE TIPS
Make sure that the top surface of the wax melts all the way to the edge of the candle before extinguishing the flame — this may take between 1 to 4 hours after lighting.
1. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times.
2. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to form a full melt pool before extinguishing.
3. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a safe flat surface, keep it out of drafts, and NEVER leave it unattended while lit.
PROPER CANDLE CARE PROMOTES LONGER BURN TIME.